For quarantine or whatever reason, you may need to know how to remove eyelash extensions at home.
It is best to always go to specialists, but the urgency is the urgency.
You must do it very carefully, and it is effortless.
What Do You Need To Remove Eyelash Extensions At Home?
In a specialized clinic, they would use specialized patches, tweezers and specific moisturizers.
Due to extraordinary circumstances, we will use some natural and safe substitutes to do so.
Also Read : What Is Lash Lift OR Eyelash Lift And Tint
Cotton swab or swabs
Eyebrow / Lash Brush
The eye contour cream that you use regularly
How to do it
Now that you have everything you need follow the instructions below to remove eyelash extensions on your own.
- Dip the hyssop in the coconut oil
- With one hand, run the swab through the tabs and lean on the cotton pad.
- Do it along the entire eyelid until, little by little, the adhesive softens, and they begin to come off.
- Wet the swab as many times as you need to.
- And when you feel them looser, brush the eyebrow/eyelash brush.
- Then dip another cotton pad in coconut oil and run it through the extensions.
- Be patient not to mistreat your eyelashes. Rub and rub until, little by little, they will begin to fall off.
- Brush again.
- Then go back over the cotton pad and repeat until all the extensions come out.
- Finish by applying the eye contour cream that you usually use. Your skin will need extra moisture.
Also Read : Best Solution To Remove Sunken Eyes Permanently