Hello girls !! I do not know about you, but I am a huge fan of combining my daily facial care with preparing masks and home remedies and playing a little kitchen. But when it comes to using homemade ingredients on our skin, we must be careful with what we use so as not to irritate it or cause it any harm.
Some of the products that you should have in your pantry or refrigerator and that is great for many remedies are the following:
- Milk and Yogurt: Even Cleopatra loved a good milk bath. Using milk or yogurt as a base in masks helps calm and regenerate the skin, as well as providing a super hydration boost.
- Oats: Oats contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Grinding it into a kind of flour, it will be a great ingredient in your remedies. Of course, if you are celiac, make sure it does not contain gluten.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has numerous properties that help fight acne, hair loss, psoriasis, and sun damage, among others. It has many antioxidants, although, yes, try to use it when you do not have to leave the house since it will temporarily dye our complexion a yellowish color.
- Argan Oil: It has vitamin E and helps to provide elasticity to our skin, hydration, and to minimize the spots produced by the sun. Its application on the hair also supposes a great contribution of hydration (but do not forget that it is an oil, so apply it from the middle to the ends).
- Green and white tea: They have antioxidant properties, helping to protect our skin from the sun and the effects of pollution. They are also anti-inflammatory, so they can help you if you have trouble with breakouts.
Have you taken note? I always try to have all this on hand, and when I have an afternoon to myself, I look for a recipe and set up the Spa at home