Bun hairstyle offer an infinity of variants that you can adapt for each occasion and be always in fashion. If you want to give your style a special touch, then you will find how to make a bow in three different ways.
Bows are a timeless classic that never goes out of style. They add sophistication and elegance, and they get you out of a bind when you don’t know what to do with your hair before an event or didn’t have time to wash it before that job interview.
While some styles may seem a bit intimidating, you just need a step-by-step guide and a little practice to know, among other things, how to do a tousled bun and look flawless.
How To Make An Easy Bun: Prepare Before You Start
If you want to know how to do a perfect bun hairstyle, the key is to prepare your hair for the type of style you want to achieve.
For more refined styles, start with straight, well-groomed hair. Philips Dry Care hair dryer , for example, allows you to achieve a hairstyle with professional results and a touch of volume, without neglecting the care of your hair thanks to its ThermoProtect technology – which provides the optimal drying temperature and offers greater protection against overheating of hair. For a more tousled look, you can use a curling iron or flat iron to create relaxed waves and texture your hairstyle.
Also, always make sure you have all the necessary tools and products for your bow on hand, such as combs, brushes, buckles, gummies, mousse and fixative. This way you won’t have to run to the pharmacy with a mouth full of buckles and your hairstyle half done!
Don’t miss out on these techniques to make three different styles in five simple steps.
Making A Braid Bun: The Classic, But With A Different Touch
A low bun hairstyle can be done in a myriad of ways. This style incorporates a braid to add an extra dose of elegance that will allow you to go from day to night without stopovers. Follow the instructions:
- Brush your hair well and part it in the middle.
- Collect the hair in a ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Tame the loose hairs with a toothbrush or a fine comb and a little fixative.
- Make a classic braid and secure it with a rubber band. Twist it carefully over the base of the ponytail and secure the bun with bobby pins.
- Finish with a little fixative.
Tip: You can use a spray or oil to give a little extra shine before you start.
Tousled Bun: A Relaxed And Trendy Look
In addition to being very fashionable, tousled bows are very practical for day to day or, with the right accessories, for a night out. If you like the style, but are not sure if you can achieve it, do not miss the guide on how to do this bun step by step:
- Brush your hair and create a ponytail at the crown. It does not matter that it is perfect, since it is a relaxed hairstyle.
- Add some gel or mousse to add texture.
- Roll your hair around the hair tie without stacking it. The first rounds should be the tightest and snug against the elastic band, while the following rounds can be looser.
- Once all the hair has been twisted, insert the end of the hair under the first layer and pinned, pushing in and down the bun with the opening pointing towards your scalp. Use the necessary number of bobby pins to hold the entire contour of the bun and loosen a few highlights for an extra messy look.
- Finish with a little fixative.
Tip: For an even more relaxed look, you can do the low tousled bun or waves before you start.
Easy And Practical High Bun Hairstyle
Ideal for a relaxed day, the high and easy buns are coming in stronger and stronger. The best? They’re one of the quickest styles to pull off, and just like tousled buns, you don’t need to have freshly washed hair for it to work perfectly. If you want to try it, here we detail the technique step by step:
- Spray your hair with a bit of hair spray to add texture and brush it out.
- With your head down, make a ponytail high up, between the crown and the forehead, trying not to leave any strands loose.
- Wind your hair around the base of the tail.
- Attached with hairpins.
- Finish with a bit of fixer, using a toothbrush to comb out loose hairs.
Forget wasting time at the hair salon – with these three bun hairstyles, you’ll be ready for any party or event in minutes. Get down to work and start practicing them today!
Also Read : How To Make Curls With The Iron? Practical Guide To Ideal Curls