How to grow a beard, it is important to realize that it takes time for a beard to be beautiful and neat, especially in the early days. Comments from friends or acquaintances can (will) frustrate and discourage you. But at some point, a beard is very satisfying and is worth wearing. At first, each beard is not very beautiful!
The success of growing a beard depends largely on your commitment and of course on your genetic makeup. Some people are fortunate to have an emerging beard that develops in a few weeks (4-6 weeks) and others require several difficult months to achieve the same goal. Unfortunately, there are not many ways to change your genetic makeup, but if you commit to growing a beard , there is a lot you can do. If you no longer like the beard, you can shave it again in a few minutes.
Growing A Beard: The Beginning
How to grow a beard let your beard grow when you feel like it and when it suits you best. Many choose to grow a beard during the winter months. First designed as protection against the cold, it develops into a personality. Others choose to spend their free time, that is vacation or vacation, while you are away from work. Others decide to grow beards during the football season. And others take November (prostate cancer research) as a model. It doesn’t really matter when you start growing your beard. Set a date and stop shaving.
One of the biggest mistakes many men make is to shave or cut their beard too soon. Give the beard 4 to 6 weeks to grow before you start shaping it . Even if you decide to grow a goat or a beard on the chin, it is better to wait the necessary time and only afterwards to remove unwanted hair and not cut something on the sides again and again, by mistake.
Do you have a patched beard? You can accelerate the growth of the beard and make it grow more. However, please note that the beard needs a little time to fully grow. Over time, more and more hair will grow, and the beard will also become thicker and stronger. Of course, there are exceptions, with some people the beard does not come. But if you’re still under 20, then you shouldn’t worry at all, and if you’re over 20, then you might start to wonder why, even at this age, it shouldn’t be a problem. .
Why should you grow a full beard in the first 4 to 6 weeks ?
Determine Beard Growth
Have you never had a beard before? How do you know your beard is growing? There is a huge difference between a three-day beard and a full beard. And I’m not talking about the beard hairstyles themselves, but the difference in facial coverage with beard hair.
It is not possible to determine how the beard grows if you have never seen your beard completely covered. In addition, you will usually cut too much from your beard. This is why you must first grow a full beard. Or in other words, you don’t have to shave closely for the next few weeks.
If you only have a goat beard, that’s fine, at least you know what your predispositions to beard growth are, or at least what your current condition is.
Determination Of Beard Coverage
You will see which areas are filled with your whiskers and which are not. You will see that only after 6 weeks. Many beards have very fine side hairs and these hairs are in fact not very visible, unless they are fully developed. So many people, but after a while, realize that it is possible to wear a full beard.
Determination Of Beard Style
You can decide to choose a different beard style while you have enough growth on your face and you can see which beard style suits your beard growth.
It is therefore necessary to allow 4 to 6 weeks before continuing the cutting. As I said, it can happen that you miss exactly the hairs that you are not aware of at the moment. That’s why you have to let your whiskers grow.
It can cause itching and irritation of the skin during the growth process. It is a very common evil and there is no need to worry about it. There are many after shave treatments that can help you reduce irritation and also soften facial hair. Hair conditions and lotions can also help reduce itching. It is also important to know that the itching is only temporary and will usually stop. The skin must first get used to the hairs and harden.
Also Read : The 20 Most Popular Beard Styles
Grow A Beard After Growing It
You may need more testosterone. Eat foods rich in protein , try to break down body fat. How about a little bodybuilding and also more action in life.
Make sure you eat a healthy diet . You must have a balanced diet, good food is not only good for your beard, but also for your whole body. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
You need the right vitamins and minerals, you can get them through diet. The biotin , also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, is very good for hair. This vitamin is said to make your beard grow faster.
Massage oils (herbal oils) into your beard, this promotes blood circulation in the skin and stimulates hair growth.
Draw Your Beard
How to grow a beard:After the first month, it’s time to shape and draw your beard . It is sometimes advisable to go to a barber, who is then given his beard. He knows exactly how to cut the right lines. But you have to tell him exactly what you expect. To do this it is important to have chosen a type of beard that suits the shape of your face . If it is not an option, it is not a problem, then you need to focus on two areas:
- The neckline : If you take two fingers and place them on the underside of your jaw, this is where the beard should end. In addition, you should extend the back of the beard straight down from the back of the legs.
- The cheek line : The basic rule is to let the cheek line grow naturally, with virtually no adjustment. Many beards were ruined because the man wanted it and cut the line of the cheeks. Better not do this.
Do not despair if you made a mistake by cutting your beard. Just let this area grow without shaving and it will soon fill with beard hair again. If you have made a big mistake and cut a lot of hair, then you have to support the whole beard.
The Care Of The Existing Beard
There are now two things you need to do to take care of the beard:
- Beard trimmer : You will probably use it more often to keep the shape of the beard. Most beard trimmers have different accessories, which allows you to adjust the length. Plus, beard trimmers (here’s a beard trimmer test for you) help cut hair that grows at odd, inaccessible angles. It is recommended to work with a cordless beard trimmer, it can be charged daily and is always and everywhere ready for use.
- Beard comb : These combs are distinguished by their small size and the short distance between the teeth, which makes them perfect for brushing the beard. Many beard trimmers include a basic comb as a whole. The only other tool you may need is a beard trimmer. They are useful for cutting occasional wild hairs and also for ensuring a straight cut along the edges of the beard.
- Most men use a simple shampoo to wash their beard . Some people prefer soap instead, but it’s up to you. To dry beard hair, use a towel or allow the beard to air dry. Some beard care products require a hair dryer. Try all of the options and choose the one you like best.
Also read : Best Beard Trimmers in 2020