- Fashions come and go, and we always want to be trendy without losing our style.
- We adopt some trends in our day-to-day life and that you can see in our online makeup store, either because they fit perfectly with our personality or because they are consistent with the image that we want to convey to others.
- One of the trends going strong in recent seasons is bushy eyebrows, a completely different look from the one style in recent years.
- Like everything that has to do with the image, the way to wear the eyebrows is a trend that varies over time.
- Until a few years ago, what was styled were very thin and arched eyebrows; today’s fashionable eyebrows are thick.
- And it is that numerous celebrities have opted for this look.
- If you want to learn how to make up your eyebrows to be up to date, in this article, we will give you some keys to achieve a flattering style.
- We will also discuss some products that you can get in online makeup stores that will help.
Join the extra thick eyebrows club!
Extra-Large Eyebrows: A Fashion Of Yesteryear
- Like other elements related to fashion, the trends in wearing eyebrows have changed over the years, although the extra-large eyebrows are not exclusive to today.
- The protagonist of Breakfast with Diamonds did not hesitate to give a touch of personality to her face with thick eyebrows, achieving a perfectly framed look and obtaining a very flattering effect for this type of complexion.
- Currently, this style may be outdated, but it is clear that at the time, it was the most transgressive and modern. In this case, the singer not only had very thick eyebrows, but they were also disheveled.
- An option that every day has more fans.
- And it is that, for some time, we have been able to see this look on numerous prestigious catwalks, on red carpets, and other must-attend events for celebrities.
- Now that you know a little more about the roots of this style, it is time to carry it out
Also Read : Basic Eye Contour Care